Since 1982 BAC continues to support community programs and coalitions in the empowering local communities by providing the following:
- BAC has provided and continues to provide financial support for not for profit organizations in the areas of business and economic development.
- BAC supports programs that provide jobs, skills training and technical support for African American Businesses.
- BAC supports education seminars in financial literacy for African American Businesses.
- BAC provides grants to assist in the purchasing of tools and equipment for students in entrepreneurial training programs.
- BAC supports organizations that promote educational literacy, mentorship and spiritual guidance to at risk youth in the community.
- BAC supports back to school programs by purchasing book bags and school supplies for local African American Elementary Schools in the community.
- BAC provides meals and turkeys during the holiday season for the disadvantage in the community.